Users can use different methods to backup as per our article on taking backups depending upon whether the device is rooted or not. Backups make sure that users can return to a pre-flash stage if something goes wrong with the process and not lose their precious apps and data.
You can change the 0 to any other number or leave it as it is (ROM_0). Select the location you wish to save the ROM_0 file and click Save. After the scatter file has been loaded, Click on the Readback tab.
After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile. This OTA update zip file for Nokia 5.1 Plus is in recovery flashable format. Which means, this can be flashed directly through the stock recovery. There are certain things you need before you can start installing a custom Android ROM on your phone. Let’s go over all of them so your device is ready for the installation process. APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe.
- Camera Go, also known as GCam Go, is a light version of the Google Camera app made for low end devices.
- In this post we will provide you step by step installation instructions and direct download link for OPPO R9 Plus firmware/ROM based on Android 6 marshmallow.
- If you downloaded a pre-rooted stock ROM and want to keep it that way, you’re now good to go.
- Once completed, you’ll get a pop up window with a summary of what was backed up.
- The steps mentioned above are generalized but important measures to flash a ROM, and almost every ROM in essence is flashed using this.
Often people get confused between the mod apk of Google Camera and the official GCam app found on Pixel phones. Ideally, most of the applications available out there are usable on any Android phone but this is not the case with this camera application. To download and use the latest version of Gcam 8.5, your phone needs to support Camera2API. Once you have confirmed that your phone meets this requirement, you can download and install Gcam 8.5, which is an awesome camera app that supports almost all Android phones. If your phone is running Android 11, 12, or 13, you should try the latest version stock Android firmware of Gcam 8.6, which offers extra features and improved performance.
- Then specify a backup path on PC and click “Backup” to start the Android backup process.
- If you select “36”, it means that Google Camera will use 36 frames/photos to create the final picture.
- For example, you can remove some bloatware while unrooted, but to really get rid of it, you need to root your device and use Titanium Backup or a root uninstaller.
Android Firmware or Android Flash File ROM is the operating system that must be installed on a smartphone so that the smartphone is switched on and running all the features and applications. Android has become the best operating system software because of its compatibility and user-friendly nature. With this guide, you can easily Download Nothing Phone 1 Stock ROM and Boot Image. We will update this article as soon as new firmware and boot images are available. This will help you unbrick Nothing Phone 1, fix software issues like a boot loop, or get rid of custom ROMs.